Materials & details
Material: 67% REPREVE® recycled polyester, 29% Ecovero™ viscose, 4% elastane
Lining: 95 % polyester, 5 % elastane
- To best preserve the shine we recommend sending the jacket to the dry cleaner's. To ensure longevity this should be done from time to time
- Alternatively, washing the jacket in a sink by medium temperature is also a possibility, but the result from dry cleaning is a lot better
- However, should you wish to wash the jacket in the washing machine, it must be done on Polyester program with low spin speed
- Do not dry in the sun
- 360° stretch for maximum comfort
- Soft and lightweight material
- Water-repellent and breathable
- Snap fasteners at front and sleeve cuffs
- Two exterior pockets and one interior pocket with zippers
- Fully lined
- Scandinavian design – Handmade in Portugal
Size & fit
- Body length
- Sleeve length (incl. cuff)
|Small||53 cm||69 cm||63 cm|
|Medium||55 cm||70 cm||
|Large||57 cm||71 cm||
|X-Large||59 cm||72 cm||69 cm|
|XX-Large||62 cm||73 cm||
|XXX-Large||65 cm||74 cm||71 cm|
At SHAPING NEW TOMORROW, we offer standard delivery.
We offer free standard delivery to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
Packages from SHAPING NEW TOMORROW are shipped on the same day the order has been placed (in case the order is placed before the given carriers cut-off, except weekends and public holidays). Packages are delivered within 2-7 working days, depending on destination country.
We are using numerous delivery partners, to improve the shipping times and experience for you. In the list below you can find the carriers we're currently working with:
- DHL Express
- Post NL
- Austria Post
At SHAPING NEW TOMORROW, we have made it easy and safe for you to shop with us. We offer the following online payment methods:
- Quickpay (All types of Visa, Visa Electron and Mastercard)
- Klarna Pay Later (invoice)
- iDEAL & Bancontact (Mollie)
A SPORTSWEAR CLASSIC: THE ESSENTIAL COACH JACKET
The Essential Coach Jacket is our modern take on a sportswear classic. It is made of our innovative Essential material, which is partly made of recycled plastic bottles – on average, 19.7 bottles are used in the production of one jacket. The fabric is very soft and comfortable to wear while also being durable, water-repellent, and breathable. Wear the jacket for your everyday look or as an alternative to a blazer paired with a shirt or T-shirt for a stylish, casual look.
Our model is 184 cm tall, weighs 75 kg, and is wearing a size Medium.
Upgraded and improved features
Part of the fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles collected from the oceans.
The fabric has a special nano treatment making it water-repellent and quick-drying.
The fabric stretches in every direction and allows you to move unrestricted.
The durable fibers prevent the pants from wrinkling even after wearing them all day.
The fabric wicks perspiration to the outside, ensuring comfort even while being active.
What 8000 shapers say
You may also like You may also like