Materials & details
Material: 67 % REPREVE® recycled polyester, 29 % Ecovero™ sustainable viscose, 4 % elastane
- To best preserve the shine we recommend sending the jacket to the dry cleaner's. To ensure longevity this should be done from time to time
- Alternatively, washing the jacket in a sink by medium temperature is also a possibility, but the result from dry cleaning is a lot better
- However, should you wish to wash the jacket in the washing machine, it must be done on Polyester program with low spin speed
- Do not dry in the sun
- Feels silky soft
- Contains stretch for maximum comfort
- Thermoregulating and antibacterial
- Buttons down the front
- Practical chest pockets
- Scandinavian design – Handmade in Portugal
Size & fit
- Chest width
- Waist width
- Hem width
- Body length
- Sleeve length
|Small||53,5 cm||50 cm||52 cm||
|56 cm||58 cm||
|60 cm||62 cm||
Our overshirts are normal-sized, and we recommend that you choose the size you normally use in shirts.
You can, perhaps, measure a shirt that fits you nicely and compare it to the measurements in the chart above, to find the exact right size for you.
At SHAPING NEW TOMORROW, we offer standard delivery.
We offer free standard delivery to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
Packages from SHAPING NEW TOMORROW are shipped on the same day the order has been placed (in case the order is placed before the given carriers cut-off, except weekends and public holidays). Packages are delivered within 2-7 working days, depending on destination country.
We are using numerous delivery partners, to improve the shipping times and experience for you. In the list below you can find the carriers we're currently working with:
- DHL Express
- Post NL
- Austria Post
At SHAPING NEW TOMORROW, we have made it easy and safe for you to shop with us. We offer the following online payment methods:
- Quickpay (All types of Visa, Visa Electron and Mastercard)
- Klarna Pay Later (invoice)
- iDEAL & Bancontact (Mollie)
WRINKLE-FREE OVERSHIRT PRODUCED IN SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
Our Essential Overshirt is a sustainable and wrinkle-free shirt produced in a thicker quality than our regular shirts. You know the material from our Essential collection, and it is a mix of recycled polyester made from plastic bottles from the oceans, sustainable viscose from FSC certified forests, and elastane. Because of the properties of the fabric, the shirt is breathable, water-resistant, incredibly soft, and has 360° stretch. That makes the Overshirt the perfect extra layer you can wear over a sweatshirt or a T-shirt.
Our model is 189 cm. high, weighs 84 kilos and is wearing a size Large.
Upgraded and improved features
Part of the fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles collected from the oceans.
The fabric has a special nano treatment making it water-repellent and quick-drying.
The fabric stretches in every direction and allows you to move unrestricted.
The durable fibers prevent the pants from wrinkling even after wearing them all day.
The fabric wicks perspiration to the outside, ensuring comfort even while being active.
What 8000 shapers say
You may also like You may also like